By the time July 4th rolls around every year, summer has been in full swing for weeks.
And while the warm summer air and smear of tanning lotion can be addicting, it takes a bigger toll on your skin in a shorter amount of time than you think. As someone who has no happy middle ground between pale and brutally burned, I have learned the hard way several times how to nurse my skin back to health. I have listed below my favorite complexion-saving products that I’ve come to love over the last few years. So before the UV rays get the best of your skin this summer, make sure to have remedies on hand and ready to go so your skin can thank you!
1. Clarins Booster Repair ($39) found here
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater ($10) found here
3. Eminence Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream ($64) found here
4. Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser ($37) found here
5. Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy ($30) found here
6. Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask ($11.99) found here
7. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar ($39) found here